Born: Brisbane, Queensland // 1985
Lives & Works: Gold Coast, QLD. Australia
- 2004-08 / Bachelor of Fine Art - Queensland College of Art, Gold Coast, Australia (Major in Painting & Sculpture)
- 2006 (August - December) - Exchange Studies - Fall Semester, Alberta College of Art and Design, Calgary, Canada
- 2009 - 11/ Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, Australia
Exhibitions & Projects:
- 2017 / Group Exhibition, 'An Act of Showing: Rethinking Artist-Run Initiatives Through Place' Curated by Anabelle Lacroix, Testing Grounds, Melbourne. VIC // In collaboration with The Walls Art Space, Miami, Gold Coast.
- 2016 / Group Exhibition, 'Hotelling' Curated by David Pledger & Bleach Arts. QT Hotels, Surfers Paradise. QLD
- 2016 / Group Exhibition, 'Made In QLD: The Culture Shop', (Pop-Up Souvenir Shop) Bleach Festival, Coolangatta, QLD.
- 2016 / Group Exhibition, 'Made In Qld: Ode to the Souvenir', Gold Coast City Gallery, QLD.
- 2014 / Group Exhibition, ‘Fibro Coast’, Gold Coast City Gallery, QLD
- 2012 - 2015 / Site- Specific Installation Design, Bleach* Festival, Gold Coast, QLD
- 2010 / Solo Exhibition, Picnic Cafe, South Yarra. Melbourne, VIC
- 2008 / Queensland College of Art Graduate Exhibition, Gold Coast City Gallery, QLD
- 2006 / Group Exhibition, ‘Pop Up!’ ACAD, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 2005 / Group Exhibition, ‘Raw’, Street Art Group Exhibition, Kingscliff, NSW
- 2004 / Group Exhibition, ‘Queensland Ministers Award for Excellence in Art’ Traveling Regional QLD Galleries / QAG, Brisbane, QLD
2017 / Online Group Exhibiton, 'Super Souvenir' Gold Coast, Qld. (Supported by RADF Grant Gold Coast City)
- 2013 - Current / Director and Curator, Maverick Hair & Art Space, Coolangatta, Gold Coast, QLD.
- 2016 / Group Exhibition, 'Made In QLD: The Culture Shop', Bleach Festival, Coolangatta, QLD. Co-Curated with Emma Collerton from Gold Coast City Gallery.
- 2015 / MAPDA AWARDS; Museums Australia - Multimedia & Publication Design Awards celebrating excellence in design and communication in the museum and collections sector across Australia. Winner: Exhibition Branding // Project: Fibro Coast // Client: Gold Coast City Gallery
- 2013 / MAPDA AWARDS; Museums Australia - Multimedia & Publication Design Awards. Winner: Multimedia Design Category // Project: ‘Shakin' The Contemporary Kinetic Aesthetic’ Exhibition Online App Catalogue // Client: Gold Coast City Gallery
- 2003 / Queensland Ministers Award for Excellence in Art, Brisbane, QLD